“The ZTE Nubia 11 Max a beautiful design with slim and impressive looks features 6-inch Super AMOLED display powerd by Snapdragon 652 SoC announced today”
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Max finally officially announce in China. It design NubiaArc 4.0 philosophy, double side glass with smooth round corner with aluminum body. The Nubia Z11 Max comes in Black, Grey and White colour.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Max features 6-inch 1920×1080 pixel Super AMOLED display, protected with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is power by 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB eMMC internal storage and further expandable up to 200GB via micro SD card and the Nubia Z11 Max runs on Android 5.1 based Nubia 3.9.9 UI out of the box.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 max sports a 16 mega pixel auto-focus rear camera with Sony IMX298, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lens and 8 mega pixel front facing camera with 1.4um pixel size. The dual SIM phone support both 4G LTE VoLTE connectivity and finger print sensor on back and also equipped with Hi-Fi décor chip and amplifier for enhance sound quality.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Max Specifications
- 6-inch Super AMOLED display (1920×1080 pixel) with 83.27% screen to body ratio
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 Processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage further expandable up to 200GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Nubia 3.9.9 UI
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, F/2.0 aperture and 6P lens
- 8MP front facing camera with 1.4um pixel size
- 4G LTE VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Max price CNY 1999 (Approx US $ 304 / Rs.20,300) and is available from June 16 in China. Nubia signed Cristiano Ronaldo as the brand ambassador.
The Nubia Z11 max an impressive design mi-range smartphone, that we always want to have.