BlackBerry DTEK 50, encrypts all users’ information, including business critical data and personal data and is FIPS 140-2 Compliant including Malware protection.
BlackBerry DTEK50 an Android smartphone announced. Company claims that, the DTEK50 is the world’s most secure phone, it encrypts all user’s information and also Malware protection along with back up wipe and restore.
The BlackBerry DTEK50, applications enable users to automatically monitor their OS and Apps to know their privacy could be at risk and to take necessary action. It has secure boot so each stage of mobile’s secure boot chain must verify that the next item fully intact before functioning.
The BlackBerry DTEK 50 features a 5.2-inch full HD scratch resistance display, is powered by Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor added with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow. It has 13MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera.
BlackBerry DTEK50 Specifications
- Display:- 5.2 inch (1920×1080 pixel) full HD
- Processor:- Octa-core Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz+4×1.2GHz) processor
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 2TB
- OS:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera:- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC
- Battery :- 2610mAh with quick charging technology
The BlackBerry DTEK50 is available via ShopBlackBerry in some part of American Countries including US & Canada and European countries. DTEK 50 comes in Black color, is priced at US $299 and in India price at Rs.21,990 and available from October 2016 last week.