“Meizu MX6 offer a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 10-Core Helio X20 SoC, 4GB RAM, 12MP/5MP camera”
Meizu has unveiled its latest flagship Meizu MX6 in Beijing China. It has all metal body and measuring just 7.25mm in thickness.
The Meizu MX6 features a 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixel LCD display with 85% NTSC, is powered by 2.3Ghz MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with ARM Mali T-880 GPU added with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Flyme 5.5.
For camera, the Meizu MX6 sports 12MP rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus and 5MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has solid Battery 3060mAh with fast charging technology as well at 12V 2A (24W) which measure that a 10 minute charge will gives you half day usages.
The MX6 phone built with full metal with magnesium alloy. It equipped with mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 second.
Meizu MX6 Specifications
- Display:- 5.5-inch LCD display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor:- 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 64bit
- Memory :- 4GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage
- OS:- Flyme 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear camera :- 12MP with dual tone lED flash, PDAF, 6P Lens, f/2.0 Aperture
- Front Camera :- 5MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1LE, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3060mAh with fast charging Technology
For pricing, the MX6 flagship is at CNY 1999 (Approx US $300 / Rs.20,400 ). Registration for the phone start from today and it goes on sale on July 30th. The Meizu MX6 will be available in Grey, Silver, gold and Pink color.