“Micromax Canvas 7 expected to come with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Deca core SoC, 16MP camera and 4100mAh battery”
India’s leading smartphone maker Micromax recently launched Canvas 6 & Canvas Pro in India, priced at Rs.13,999. Now company preparing for its successor Micromax Canvas 7, in some rumours suggest that it will be launch sometime between November or December current year to counter some Chinese brand like Xiaomi, Lenovo & LeEco in the Indian market.
As per the rumour the, Micromax Canvas 7 features 5.5-inch 1080p full HD display, is powered by MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The upcoming device will run on Android latest Android 7.0 Nougat. The Canvas 7 sport a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera and it backed by expected 4100mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas 7 Specifications (Rumour)
- Display:- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixel)full HD 2.5D curved
- Processor:- 64Bit Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- Memory:- 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS:- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Main Camera:- 16MP with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery :- 4100mAh
Micromax Canvas 7 Features (Rumour)
- Display protected with Corning gorilla Glass 4
- Finger print sensor
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light and Gyroscope sensors
- Micromax Canvas price in India Approx Rs.15000
- Release date of Canvas 7 expected until November or December current year
The Micromax Canvas 7 expected to release on the Q4 2016 in the mobile market and it will counter other Chinese product. So we have to wait till it comes out at present these are only rumours.