The new Moto X handset is expected to be the company’s first to pack dual rear camera.
Motorola’s new high-end device Moto X 2016 appears on GFXBenchmark web site with model number XT1650. A flagship phone by Lenovo owned company, takes it up a dual rear camera setup.
According to GFXBench, the phone features a 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixel) display is powered by 2.1Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Qualcomm Adreno 530 GPU added with 4GB of RAM, 32GB ROM and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The Moto X 2016 sport a dual rear camera configuration is 21MP and 16MP combo which can both capture in 4K resolution and a 5 MP Aoto-Focus front facing Camera.
Moto X 2016 Specifications (Rumor)
- Display :- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixel)
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core clocked at 2.1Ghz
- Memory :- 4GB of RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- OS :- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear camera :- 16MP & 21 MP dual camera setup with Auto-Focus and LED flash
- Front Selfie Camera :- 5MP auto-focus with wide-angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
The Motorola XT1650 was said to be the company’s high-end Moto X (2016) model, which appeared on benchmark sites as well as through several leaks. The new Moto X handset is expected to be the company’s first to pack dual rear camera.
Release date and price of the new phone, unknown till now. Just tune with us to know more detail info……..