Samsung Galaxy tab J offer 7-inch HD display, quad-core SoC, 8MP/2MP camera and 4000mAh battery
Samsung has just announced a new affordable Galaxy tablet in Taiwan, the Galaxy Tab J. A budget Tablet priced at 5990TWD (Approx US $ 185 / Rs.12,500) and sale goes on from first week of August in Taiwan. There is no information about global role out.
The Galaxy Tab J features a 7-inch HD IPS display (1280×800 pixel), is powered by a 1.5Ghz quad core processor with 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilte storage and further expandable up to 200GB via micro SD card. The Tab J runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Samsung own TouchWiz UI on the top of the tablet.
The Galaxy Tab J sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED falsh and 2MP front facing camera. It offer Wi-Fi, GPS Bluetooth and Micro USB and backed by 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab J Specifications
- Display :- 7-inch HD IPS display (1280×800 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.5GH quad-core
- Memory :- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB
- OS:- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera :- 8MP with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera :- 2MP
- Connectivity :- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB
- Battery :- 4000mAh
Samsung Tab J comes in White and Gold colors. Currently, there is no information about the launch of the tablet in global markets, but we think it will soon….