“ZTE nubia N1 offer 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, MediaTek P10 Soc and 5000mAh battery”
ZTE launch a new Android smartphone under nubia brand called Nubia N1 in China, recently company launched nubia Z11 and nuba Z11 MAX. The new phone is built with an aircraft-grade Aluminum and comes with 5000mAh battery that gives you up to 3 days of regular usage and a fingerprint sensor on the back, that can unlock the phone in 0.2second.
The ZTE nubia N1 feature 5.5-inch full HD display, is powered by 1.8Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor added with 3GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory, which can be further expandable via micro SD card and it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based nubia UI4.0 out of the box.
ZTE nubia N1 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor:- 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860GPU
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow With nubia UI 4.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture, 5PLens and LED flash
- Front Selfie camera :- 13MP
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C port
- Battery :- 5000mAh
The ZTE nubia N1 comes in Gold and Silver color and is priced at CNY 1699 (Approx. Rs.17,200), and will be available online store in China via its own online store.