Huami Amazfit smartwatch offer 1.34-inch 320 x 300 pixels circular display powered by 1.2Ghz dual core SoC, 512MB RAM, 280mAh battery and IP67 certified water resistance
The Xiaomi’s Huami Amazfit smartwatch features a 1.34-inch 320 x 300 pixels circular display with scratch and water resistance ispowered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It also has GPS + GLONASS support. It also has a heart rate sensor on the back for real time heart rate measurement and synchronized to phone over Bluetooth.
The Huami Amazfit smartwatch can be runs with Android 4.4 or later via Mi Sports app. It has 4GB of internal storage that lets you send songs to the watch over WiFi and play them using a Bluetooth headset.
The Amazefit Smartwatch packs a 280mAh battery that promises up to 35 hours of usage in GPS mode, up to 5 days of battery life with normal use and up to 11.6 days of battery life if you just use it to track steps and time.
Xiaomi Huami Amazfit smartwatch specifications
- Display :- 1.34-inch 320 X 320 pixels display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor :- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Memory :- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Certified :- Dust and Water Resistant IP67
- Connectivity :- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi
- OS :- Compatible with Android 4.4 devices or later
- Other :- Optical heart rate monitor
- Sensors:- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope
- Battery :- 280mAh battery
The Huami Amazfit smartwatch priced at CNY (Approx. US$ 120 / Rs. 8,020 ) in China. There is no information about global roll out from company, but we think it will soon