“Meizu M3 Max has 6-inch 1080p IPS LCD display, 1.8Ghz octa-core SoC, 3GB RAM, 13MP/5MP Camera and 4100mAh Battery”
Meizu M3 Max a new 6-inch Phablet announced today in China, which includes an all metal body with dual CNC processing. It is available in Champagne Gold, Gray, Silver and Rose Gold colors. The M3 Max measures 163.4×81.6×7.94mm. It has USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone, fingerprint sensor at home button.
The Meizu M3 Max features a 6-inch 1080p 2.5D curved display, is powered by Helio P10 cloacked at 1.8 octa core GHz coupled with 3GB of RAM, 64GB internal memory. It has 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. 4100mAh battery with 24W mCharge fast charging technology.
Meizu M3 max Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 6-inch 1920×1080 pixel full HD IPS LCD display
- Processor ;- 1.8 Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 Processor with MALI-T860 GPU
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Flyme UI 5.1
- Rear Camera :- 13MP rear camera with dual LED-tone flash , PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and Sony IMX258 and 5P Lens
- Front Camera :- 5MP with f/2.0 aperture and 4P Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE ,GPS and USB Type-C port
- Battery :- 4100mAh with 24W mCharge fast chargeing technology
Meizu M3 Max Features
- Fingerprint sensor-enabled mBack button is located up front
- Fingerprint payment is also supported (Alipay and WeChat)
- 24W mCharge fast charging technology, It reportedly charges the phone up to 45% in half an hour
The Meizu M3 Max price at Yuan 1699 (Approx. Rs.16,910 / US $254). It will be available for order from today in China and sale start from September 15th.