Xiaomi announced a new Redmi smartphone at an event in China, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The Xiaomi is calling this phone, the “Thousand Yuan Flagship”.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with the same design as the recent Redmi phones are have, a metal body design with fingerprint sensor at the back side. It is available in Silver, Gray and Gold colour, it will be available in China starting from August 26 via Mi online store and China online retail store.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display, is powered by 2.1 Deca-core Helio X20 processor with two memory versions available which is coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory, another version with 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage and both variant have expandable hybrid storage. It has 13MP camera with color temperature flash rear camera and 5MP front facing camera with facial recognition. For OS it support Android 6.0 based MIUI 8 and backed by 4100mAh battery.
It has brushed metal body with chamfered edges and comes with 4G LTE connectivity along with support for VoLTE (Voice Over LTE).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor :- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- SIM :- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- Rear Camera :- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera :- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Sensor:- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery :- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price
- CNY 899 (Approx. Rs.9,060/$135) for 2GB RAM + 16GB inbuilt storage
- CNU 1199 (Approx. Rs.12,080/$180) for 3GB RAM + 64GB storage