Moto Z expected to come with 5.5-inch 2k display, Snapdragon 820 octa core processor , 4GB RAM, 13MP/5MP camera and 2480mAh battery
As per TENAA listing, Moto Z features a 5.5-inch 2k display, is powered by 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. It is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and 13MP rear camera, in front it has 5MP front facing camera as well as having dual-SIM and 4G LTE network support.
MOTO Z Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch with 2K resolution
- Processor :- 1.8Ghz octa core Snapdragon 820 Processor
- Memory :- 4GB ram with 64GB storage
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera :- 13MP auto focus with LED Flash
- Front Camera :- 5MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi ac802.11MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Dimension :- 75.3×155.3×5.2mm and weight 138gm
- SIM :- Dual SIM
- Battery :- 2480mAh with quick charge Tech
The new Moto have featured in lot of leakes and renders, so their expected specifications and features are well none and TENAA listing just gives as actual picture of upcoming phone.