Samsung Recently launched Galaxy J7 Prime and J5 Prime phone and Galaxy C5 Pr0 and Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro rumors has been circulating. Now a new C Series the Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 has been launched price at 3199 YAUN (Approx Rs.31,700 / US $ 470)
The Galaxy C9 Pro features an 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor added with Adreno 510 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) supported by a massive 6GB RAM and it perform under Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OS. See benchmark report.
The Samsung C9 Pro sports a 16MP main camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus, f/1.9 aperture and for selfie it has 16MP with aperture f/1.9 for low light imaging and it backed by 4000mAh battery
Recently we have came to know, That Samsung also prepare for Galaxy A8 2016 edition it features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is got power from Samsung Exynos 7420 octa core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM+32GB of ROM based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. So there is lots of happening in Samsung,
Samsung Galaxy C9 specifications
- Display :- 6 inch 1080p Full HD AMOLED with 2.5D curved Screen
- Processor :- 64-Bit Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- RAM :- RAM6GB
- Memory :- 64GB inbuilt storage, upto 256GB via external storage card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 16MP withdual-tone LED flash, aperture f/1.9 and PHAD
- Selfie Camera :- 16MP with wide angle Lens and aperture f/1.9
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE (VoLTE), Bluetooth v 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac,NFC and ANT+
- Battery :- 4000mAh
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is available for preorder in China in rose gold and gold colour variant. The smartphone is priced at 3,199 Yuan (approximately Rs 31,990) and will become available on November 11. Samsung has not confirmed the availability of device in markets outside China.