Alcatel and Blackberry smartphone manufacturer TCL has announced today two new smartphone at an event in China, the TCL 950 and TCL 580. While the 950 is flagship device and 580 is a mid range high-end smartphone.
The TCL 580 features a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel, is processed by 1.5Ghz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor added with MALI T-860 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via memory card slot. The device is oprated with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
The TCL 580 has metal clad unibody design and double glass on top of metallic chasis, is offer 13MP rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Sony IMX 258 sensor, Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash and for selfie it has 5MP with wide angle lens and LED flash. For connectivity it support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0. There is fingerprint sensor at home button and double speaker.
TCL 580 Specifications
- Display :- 5-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED HD display with a resolution of 1280x720pixel
- OS :- Android 6.0 marshmallow
- Processor :- 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 octa-core clocked at 1.5Ghz
- RAM :- 3GB
- Memory :- 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable through External card slot
- Main Camera :- 13MP auto focus, PDAF, Aperture f/2.0, Sony IMX258 sensor and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP fixed focus, 84 degree wide angle lens and aperture f/2.2
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi , GAPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Battery :- 2460mAh
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner
The TCL 580 price at CNY 1399 (Approx US $210 / Rs.14,000) and is comes in Gold and Silver Colour and sale start from october 12. The TCL 950 price CNY 3299 (Approx. US $495 / Rs.30,000) and sale start from today onwards.