Gionee launched a flagship device in China, the Gionee S8, it is available in Grey, Rose Gold and Deep Grey color. This is the fiest flagship phine by Gionee, which have pressure sensitive 3D Touch screen.
The Gionne S8 price at 2299 Yuan (Approx. Rs.22,800/ US $ 340), and is available from today onwards in Chine, there is no words for its global roll out yet.
The Gionee S8 features a 5.5inch 180p full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved screen and processoed with MediaTek P10 octa core processor in association with 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage, there is no external Sd card slot. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow based company’s own Amigo 3.2 UI.
For photography, the Gionee S8 having a perfect match 16MP main camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), f/1.8 apertutre, laser Auto-focus and an LED flash and if you love to take selfie than you can use a 8MP selfie camera with Aperture f/2.2 and bothe camera are equipped with AKM4941 HD recording chip for better HD video recording features with company’s own image+2.0 camera features. The smartphone got power from 3000mAh battery with quick charge tech.
Gionee S8 specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch AMOLED Full HD Picture resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels (401PPI)
- Processor :- 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 Octa core clocked 2.0 GHz
- RAM/Memory :- 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Amigo 3.2 UI on the top
- Main Camera :- 16MP with LED Flash and Aperture f/1.8, PDAF, Laser auto-focus
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP and Aperture f/2.2
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner and NFC
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 3000mAh with quick charge Tech