The Lenovo Phab2 Pro price in US st $499 (Approx. Rs33,000), the phablet was announced during Lenovo’s Tech world in June 2016, the device is earlier expected to launch soon but it did not happend.
Lenovo Phab 2 Pro sports a 4 cameras that include three rear cameras 16-MP main camera, a depth camera and a motion tracking camera – while an 8-MP camera is in its front. The motion tracking and the depth-sensing cameras allow the phone to recognise area and the user in real time to convert the whole world around a user into augmented reality. The phone can sense physical spaces and structures in 3D making augmented reality (AR) experiences possible.
The Lenovo Phab 2 Pro features a 6.4-inch quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixel and 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by a 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU, which is coupled with 4GB of RAM, 64GB ROM and expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system based Lenovo Phab 2 Pro has a 4,050 mAh battery with quick charging technology.
Lenovo Phab 2 pro Specifications
- Display :- 6.4 inch qHD dispaly and 2.5D curved screen (2560×1440 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.8Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 652 with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and expnadable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- three rear cameras 16-MP main camera, a depth camera and a motion tracking camera
- Front Camera :- 8MP selfie camera
- Connectivity :- Hybrid dual SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS
- Dimension :- 179.8 x 88.57 x 6.98-10.7mm and weighs 259 grams
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor
- Battery :- 4,050 mAh battery with quick charging technology
The Project tango sports Dolby AudioCapture 5.1 with Dolby Atmos playback. Lenovo has also announced a special app store and that the device will come with 25 preloaded apps at the beginning and promises 100 apps to be by the end of this year. The Lenovo Phab 2 Pro comes in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey colour variants. Connectivity option.