Meizu launched its latest budget android smartphone, the Meizu M3s. The smartphone is available in two storage variant 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and the interested person can buy it from Snapdeal.
The Meizu M3s features a 5 inch HD IPS and 2.5D curved screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and got power from 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5Ghz and it operated with Android Lollipop based FlyMe 5.1 OS. It also equipped with fingerprint sensor in to the home key and backed by solid 3020mAh battery.
The metal unibody designed Meizu M3s has 13MP main rear camera with PHAD (Phase Detection Auto focus) dual LED flash and dual tone LED flash and for selfie it has 5MP with f/2.0 aperture. The connectivity it comes with 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS.
Meizu m3s specifications
- Display :- 5inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750
- Memory :- 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory/ 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- OS :- Android lollipop with FlyMe OS 5.1
- Main camera :- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens dual-tone and dual LED Flash
- Front Camera :- 5MP with f/2.0 aperture and 4P lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS and USB
- Sensor :- Fingerprint scanner (Mtouch 2.0)
- Battery :- 3020mAh
- Buy Meizu M3S (32GB) from Snapdeal
- Buy Meizu M3S (16GB) from Snapdeal
The Meizu M3s price at Rs.7,999 and is available in Silver, Grey and Gold color and you can buy from Snapdeal.