Nokia coming back in to smartphone market with some new Android power phones in the coming months. Earlier we have seen that Nokia D1C in AnTuTu and Geekbench benchmark site with some mid-range specifications and now another on Nokia P1 it will be equipped with top end.
As per leaks the top-end Nokia P1 features a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixel and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragong 821 quad-core processor copled with 4GB LP DDR4 RAM. The device is runs on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat in association with Nokia Z Launcher UI on top.
There is also rumors that, the Nokia P1 will certified with IP68 it means the upcoming nokia smartphone has a water proof and dust resistance. For photography some site suggest that it will have powerfull main camera with some high-end image sensors with some image tweak software, it is sure that it wont be Pure View camera tech because Microsoft having the licence.
There is also a rumors suggest that the P1 of Nokia is compatible with Google’s recent release Daydream VR and Nokia phone has got power from a powerfull battery.
Nokia P1 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED (2560×1440 pixel) display
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- RAM :- 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory :- 32GB inbuilt, expandble up to 1TB
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 16MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PHAD), BSI and true-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (VoLte), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS+GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3500mAH with Qualcomm quick chage 3.0 technology
Nokia P1 Features (Expected)
- IP68 Water and Dust resistence
- Full metal and Glass polished with Aluminium body
- Nokia Z Louncher
- Fully Laminated with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
The upcoming Nokia P1 expected to released in coming months and is priced and other details will comes soon. To know more and updates please visit regularly to know recent info and latest news.