Samsung today launched its latest Android smartphone in India, Galaxy On Nxt price at Rs.18,490 and is available in Black and Gold color. The user can buy from exclusively Filpart. recently company launched Galaxy J7 Prime price at Rs.18,790 and Galaxy J5 Prime Price at Rs.14,790.
The Galaxy On Nxt features a 5.5 inch 1080p full HD 2.5D curved display, is powered by 1.6Ghz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali-T830 MP1 graphics Processor and coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 256GB through micro SD card. The device is operated with Android Marshmallow with Samsung own TouchWiz UI on the top of the device.
For photography it has 13MP main camera with f/1.9 aperture and for selfie it has 8MP. The main camera has Auto-focus, Beauty-face, Continuous Shot, Panorama and pro features and the front one is Anti-fog, Beauty Face. For connectivity the On Nxt support 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth GPS and OTG, the device is backed by 3300mAh battery.
The Samsung On Nxt has fingerprint sensor at an home button, S Secure features that gives users an option to lock or hide the Apps.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt specifications
- Display :- 5.5inch Full HD with 2.5D and 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 64-bit
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt, expandable storage up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow
- Camera :- 13MP with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP and f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor at home button
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and OTG
- Battery :- 3300mAh