Zopo Color C3 launched in India with dual-account Application features (User can use Whats-up, Facebook, Twitter or other Apps simultaneously) it also having a Pip Video, it means the user can see their video while using other application and a QR & barcode scanner.
The Zopo Color C3 features a 5 inch 2.5D curved display witha resolution of 1280×720 pixel, is got power from quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6737 processor with MALI T720-MP2 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 64GB and the device is runs on Android Marshmallow OS out of the box.
For photography the Color C3 sports a 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-focus camera with LED flash. The dual-SIM phone support 4G Lte, Wi-Fi, Blluetooth, GPS, OTG and USB 2.0 and the measures 144mm x 72.2mm x 8.8mm and weight 155gm.
Zopo Color C3 Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD IPS Capative touch screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and 293ppi
- Processor :- quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal and 64GB expandable through SD card.
- Main camera :- 8MP auto-focus with SP5507 sensor, f/2.8 aperture and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 2MP selfie camera with SP2509 sensor f/2.8 aperture and LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS and USB OTG
- Battery :- 2100mAh Lithion-ion
- Sensor :- Gravity, Accelerometer, Range and Ambient Light
The Zopo Color C3 price in India at rs.9,599 and available in Champagne, Blue, Black,Rose color and Silver colour.