Blackberry launched its two android smartphone in India. The DTEK50 was launched in July this year and company claimed as world’s most secured smartphone and also protected from malware and DTEK60 was launched this month in US and other countries.
The DTEK 60 features a 5.5-inch quad HD display, is powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage. The main highlight of this upcoming BlackBerry is 21MP camera with lots of new features including PDAF and f/2.0 aperture, it has also 8MP selfie snapper and backed by 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm quick-charge technology.
The BlackBerry DTEK 50 features a 5.2-inch full HD scratch resistance display, is powered by Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor added with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow. It has 13MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera.
BlackBerry DTEK50 Specifications
- Display:- 5.2 inch (1920×1080 pixel) full HD
- Processor:- Octa-core Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz+4×1.2GHz) processor
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 2TB
- OS:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera:- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC
- Battery :- 2610mAh with quick charging technology
BlackBerry DTEK60 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (Kryo 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz))
- RAM :- 4GB
- Memory :- 32GB internal flash memory, expandable with external memory card
- Main Camera :- 21MP auto focus, PDAF, Aperture f/2.0 and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP fixed focus, 84 degree wide angle lens and aperture f/2.2
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GAPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- Qualcomm Quich charge 3.0 based 3000mAh
Both android smartphones are features with most security apps, that monitor all security concerns of the phone in background, to protect the phone unwanted attacks.