Coolpad has announced its new android smartphone in Cool series, the Coolpad Cool Changer 1C. The smartphone is made with LeEco and it will be available in China from December 5 via LeMall.
The Cool Changer 1C features a full metal body designed and equipped with 5.5 inch IPS full HD 1080p display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core (1.8Ghz 4 x A72 cortex + 1.4Ghz 4x Cortex A53) processor with Adreno 510 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) and coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow based EUI 5.8 UI out of the box (The EUI 5.8 is LeEco UI).
The Coolpad Cool Changer 1C sports a 13MP main rear camera with dual tone LED flash and 8MP front selfie shooter. for connectivity it has 4G with VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth and USB Type-C and backed by solid 4,060 mAh battery.
Coolpad Cool Changer 1C Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch IPS full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 1.7Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976)
- Memory :- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based LeEco’s EUI 5.8 UI
- Main camera :- 13MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Aperture f/2.0 and dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP with Aperture f/2.2
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimension :- 152×74.8×8.2mm and weight 172gm
- IR Blaster :- Remote controller for TV, AC and Audio Sytem and other Electronic items
- Battery :- 4060 mAh non-removal battery with Quick Charge Technology