Samsung today announced new Samsung Galaxy A (2017) series smartphone. The Galaxy A3 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A7 (2017). The latest smartphone has initally available in Russia, there after it will be available all over world.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) has comes with some improved features and new designed, like metal glass finshied back pannel, Water Resistance IP68 certifications and look like Galaxy S7. These phone are USB Type-C connectivity options, NFC, Fingerprint sensor for make use of Samsung pay feature with MST payment terminal, always on display.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Specifications
- Display :- 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 Pixel)
- Processor :- 1.87 GHz octa-core 7880
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with TouchWiz UI
- Rear Camera :- 16MP with with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Slefie camera :- 16MP with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Sensor :-Fingerprint sensor, Acclerrometer, Proximity and Geomagnetic
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth4.1, NFC, ANT+, GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3600mAh battery
The Samsung has not announced about its pricing, but some reports suggest that Galaxy A5 (2017) priced at RM 1,699 (Approx. Rs 25,700), while the Galaxy A7 is likely to be priced at RM 1,899 (Approx. Rs 28,700).