A new top-end smartphone by LeEco has been listed on Chinese certifications site TENAA. The phone is listed as a Le LEX850. The latest upcoming device will comes in Cofee Grey, Gold Charm and Rose Gold color.
The LeEco Le LEX850, could be launch as Le Max3 features a 5.7 inch QHD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixel, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.35Ghz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
For imaging it has 13MP dual Rear main camera with dual-tone LED flash and 16MP front-facing selfie camera. It has CDLA loss-less audio, Doby Atoms sound system for better and clear sound system and for connectivity it comes 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, infrared and fingerprint sensor. The Le Max3 got power from a perfect 3900mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 technology.
Le LEX850 Specifications (Le Max3) Expected
- Display :- 5.7 inch Quad HD display with a resolution 2560x1440pixel
- Processor :- 2.35Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 based EUI 5.8
- Main Camera :- 13MP dual Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 16MP
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (VoLte), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Sensor:- Ultrasonic Fingerprint and infrared
- Battery :- 3,900mAh with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge
The upcoming Le LEX850 expected to release coming months and expected price and other details are not yet known. Just tune with us for further details.