Lenovo’s online brand ZUK to be announced its new android smartphone ZUK Edge soon. The device will expected to announced coming month and is avilable in Black and White colour.
The Lenovo ZUK Edge features a 5.5 inch full HD 2.5D curved screen with a resolution of 1080p, it got power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.35Ghz with Adreno 530 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 6GB of RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage, the upcoming device is runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The upcoming ZUK Edge sports a 13MP main rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front facing selfie snapper. It has fingerprint sensor and support 4G with VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.2 and USB Type-C connectivity options and backed by 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charge technology.
The ZUK Z2 was launched on May 31st this year features 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel display, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz quad-core processor with Adreno 530GPU coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0 out of the box and backed by 3500mAh battery.
ZUK Edge specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved screen with 1920×1080 pixel display
- Processor :- quad-core 2.35 GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Memory :- 6GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt memory
- OS:- Android Nougat
- Main Camera :- 13MP with LED Flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3000mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0