Nokia, recently acquire Finland’s HMD Global, and the company to be announced Nokia’s new android smartphone Nokia D1C in 2017. Now the live images of D1c surface.
As per Geekbench listing, the Nokia D1C features 1.4 Ghz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 with Adreno 505 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 3GB of RAM, The benchmark reveals also that Android will be 7.0 Nougat installed.
The images shows us that the upcoming Nokia d1C will comes in Black, White and gold colour and the Gold color variant will comes with fingerprint sensor and metal uni-body design, while Black and White color variant will be built with meta with plastic design.
Nokia D1C Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch IPS full HD with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM 8937 clocked at 1.4Ghz octa core
- RAM :- 3GB
- Memory :-32GB inbuilt and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main camera :- 13MP with BSI sensor, PDAF and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Battery :- 3100mAH with quick charge
- Connectivity :- 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor :- Fingerprint scanner