Nokia now collaborated with Finland’s company HMD Global and Chinese phone maker Foxconn to get back to phone next year. There is lots of rumors and gossip we already heared, recently Nokia D1C a mid range android smartphone and Nokia P1 flagship device and now a entry level android smartphone Nokia Pixel just spotted on Geek bench site.
As per Geekbench listing the Nokia Pixel is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 dual core processoe clocked at 1.19Ghz with Adreno 302 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) and coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Pixel is runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS.
Earlier we seen on geekbench Nokia D1C , it comes with 5inch full HD IPS display and is powered by Snapdragon 410 clocked at 1.4Ghz, coupled with 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage. Fir imaging it may comes with 13MP autofocus rear camera and 5MP selfie snapper and backed by 3100mAh battery.
Nokia Pixel Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8610 clocked at 1.19Ghz
- Memory :- 1GB LPDDR2 of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 8MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 2MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and USB 2.0
- Battery :- 2650mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge 2.0
The Nokia already confirmed that they will entered in to the smartphone maket and it gives us a clear indication that the company will introduced three smartphone at upcoming event an entry level Nokia Pixel, mid-range Nokia D1C and a flagship Nokia P1. We have to wait till…