Samsung recently launched Galaxy C9 Pro in China and Galaxy A8 (2016) in South Korea. NOw we have seen new budget segment Android smartphone Galaxy A3 (2017) on Geekbench website as model number SM-A320F.
According to Geekbench site, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) model number SM-A320F features a 4.7 inch 720p HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel is got power from 1.59Ghz octa-core Smasung Exynos 7870 processor with Mali-T830 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory and the device is runs on Android Marshmallow OS.
For Imaging it has 13MP auto-focus main rear camera and 8MP front selfie shooter. For connectivity it has 4G Lte with Volte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0 connectivity otion and expected to got power from 2500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 4.7 inch HD 1280×720 pixel Super AMOLED display
- Processor :- 1.59GHz octa-core Exynos 64-bit with Mali-T830 GPU
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card
- Main Camera :- 13MP auto-focus with face detection and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G Lte (VoLte), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS and micro USB
- Battery :- 2500mAh
The upcoming samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) price expected to come Rs.10,300 in India and the phone is expected to release in India first quater in 2017.