Asus new smartphone model number Asus Z01HDA with dual rear camera setup certified by Chinese Telecomunication Certification TENAA. The upcoming smartphone could be another variant of Zenfone and expected to announced at CES 2017.
As per listing the Asus Z01HDA features a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p display, is get power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, coupled with 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage. The smartphone has dual rear camera 12.2MP+13MP with ZenFone 3 Zoom Moniker, for selfie it has 13MP and backed by 4,850 mAh battery.
Asus Z01HDA Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core
- Memory :- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 12.2MP+13MP with LED flash, PHAD, IES, Aperture f/2.0 and digital Zoom
- Selfie Camera :- 13MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (VoLTE), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/a, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Proximity and compass
- Battery :- 4,850 mah with qualcomm quich charge
The upcoming Asus smartphone could be update variant of ZenFone zoom is comes in Blck, Silver and Gold color variants and we are expected that the smartphone has digital zoom features and some rumors says that it could as Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom.