Taiwan based smartphone company Asus today launched an affordable 4G LTE smartphone in India, the ASUS Zenfone GO 4.5 LTE it comes in four colour variant Silver-Blue, Gold, Grey and Red. The latest smartphone has upgrade and improved ZenUI, for which user can personalise its personal Apps with ZenMotion features.The smartphone also comes with a upgrade audio experience having dual mic with noise cancellation features.
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE features a 4.5 inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854×480 pixel, is get power from 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with Adreno 306 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and it can be expandable via micro SD card up to 128GB and the smartphone is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with ZenUI.
The ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE sports a 8MP main rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front selfie shooter. Both camera setup has 11 camera modes, through which the user can get clear and shaper images, it also support low light imaging, HDR mode and the Manual Mode for DSLR like experience. The dual SIM smartphone has 4G LTE. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0 connectivity options and it backed by a decent 2,070mAh battery.
ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE Specifications
- Display :- 4.5 inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854×480 pixel
- Processor :- 1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Pocessor
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with ZenUI
- Main Camera :- 8MP with LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 2MP with low light imaging features
- Conectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Accelerometer, Ambient light, compass and proximity Sensor
- Battery :- 2,070mAh
The ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE price in India Rs.6,999 and is available exclusively Amazon India and later on it will be available reatil stores all over India.