Coolpad and LeEco jointly launched Cool Changer 1C price in China at 899 Yuan (Approx Rs.9,000/ US $130) and Coolpad N1 price in China 799 Yuan (Approx Rs.7790 / US $116 ) and Coolpad N1S price at 999 Yuan (Approx. Rs.9740 / US $ 145 ). Now company set to launch Coolpad Cool 1S soon in India.
The coolpad teasing about upcoming smartphone cool 1S, which is scheduled to launch in China on December 15. The Cool 1S expected features a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p display is get powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 with Adreno 530 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM + 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage and the device is oparated with Android Marshmallow basded LeEco UI out of the box.
For imaging it comes with 16MP with dual-tone LED flash and there is 8MP front selfie shooter with wide angle lens. the Cool 1S is backed by solid 4000mAh battery with quick charge technology. It has 151.4×74.7×7.5mm and weight 168gm. for connectivity it will support 4g VoLTE and fingerprint sensor.
Coolpad Cool 1S Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch IPS full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 2.35 Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Processor
- Memory :- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based LeEco UI
- Main Camera :- 16MP with Dual-Tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Acclerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Battery :- 4000mAh with quick charge technology
The upcoming device CoolPad Cool 1S comes in Black, White, Silver and Blue color, there is no information about its price at China 2499 Yuan (Approx. Rs.24,240) for 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM and for 6GB RAM+64GB ROM at Yuan 2699 (Approx. Rs.26,180) and 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM at 3199 Yaun (Approx. Rs.31,030).