Gionee a well known Chinese smartphone maker listed its latest smartphone Gionee F106 on Chinese Telecomunication Certifications TENAA, with its image and specs. The smartphone has passed the test, it means it will be soon announced by the company.
Recently company has launched its flagship device Gionee M2017 price at 6,99 Yuan (Approx. Rs.68,250/ US $1006) and it comes with 5.7 quad HD display, Snapdragon 653 quad-core SoC, 6GB RAM+128GB/256GB ROM, 13MP+12MP dual rear camera and huge 7,000mAh battery.
According to TENAA, the upcoming smartphone Gionee F106 features a 4.99 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel, is get power performance from 1.25GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable memory via microSD card. The smartphone can be runs with Android Marshmallow OS and backed by a decent 2,660mAh battery.
The Gionee F106 sports a 8MP main rear camera and there is also 5MP front facing selfie shooter. On connectivity it has 4G LTE, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB connectivity options.
Gionee F106 Specifications
- Display :- 5inch HD IPS display (1280x720Pixel)
- Processor :- 1.25Ghz quad-core unknown Processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable via microSD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Amigo UI
- Conectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.111b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Gravity Sensor
- Battery :- 2,660 mAh
The Gionee F106 has 144×70.8×8.4mm dimension and 150.2gm weight and it comes in Gold and Silver Color. The F106 Price and other detail are still unknown, so just keep tune with us for further info. Thanks