Huawei today announced it concept phone, the Honor Magic. The smartphone has new artificial intelligence designed with inovative intelligent features. The company also gives some hints for launching new smartphone soon in India.
The honor Magic features a 5.09 inch AMOLED qHD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixel with stylish 3D curved display, is get powered from highly performance 2.3GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor with Mali-T880 Graphics Perocessor Unit (GPU) coupled with 4GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and the bezel-less phone runs on Android Marshmallow based Honor Magic Live OS.
The dual-SIM smartphone Magic honor has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS connectivity option. On camera it has 12MP dual rear camera with aperture f/2.2, 6P Lens, 1.4um pixel size and dual-tone LED flash and backed by 2900mAh battery with Huawei Magic power quick charge technology.
Honor Magic Processor
- Display :- 5.09 inch quad HD AMOLED 3D curved display with a resolution of 2540×1440 pixel
- Processor :- 2.3Ghz octa-core 64-bit Kirin 950 with MALI MP4 T880 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Honor Magic Live OS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Proximity, Accelerometer and Compass
- Battery :- 2,900mAh with Huawei magic power quick charge technology
The honor Magic price at 3699 yuan (Approx. Rs.36,110/ US $532) and is comes in Golden B;ack and Pocelain White color and sale start from today onwards in China, there is no words for global roll out.