Lenovo’s online only brand ZUK today launched its most anticipated and concept smartphone ZUK Edge in China. The latest smartphone is a beautiful designed with metal and glass body designed and it is available in Titanium Crystal Black and Ceramic White color.
The Lenovo ZUK Edge features a 5.5 inch 1080p with 86.4% screen to body ratio and 2.5 curved display and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is getting power from 2.35GHz 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with Adreno 530 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 4GB and 6GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt UFS 2.0 storage. It has U-touch ultrasonic fingerprint scanner behind front glass just like Mi 5 S.
The ZUK Edge sports a 13MP main rear camera with ISOCELL sensor, PFAF, Aperture f/2.2 and 5P Lens and there is 8MP selfie shooter with Aperture f/2.2 and it backed by 3,100 non-removal battery with Quick charge 3.0 and the Edge by Lenovo Edge oparated through Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OS.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD 1920×1080 pixel with 86.4% screen to body ratio and 2.5 curved
- Processor :- .35GHz 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB and 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB inbuilt UFS 2.0 Memory
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 based ZUI
- Main Camera :- 13MP with ISCCELL sensor, f/2.2 Aperture, PDAF and 5P Lens
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with f/2.2 Aperture and 1.12μm pixel size
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner, UV Sensor, Altimeter and Heart rate sensor
- Connectivity :- 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C 3.1
- Battery :- 3,100mAh with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge
Lenovo ZUK Edge Price
4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage price at 2,299 Yuan (Approx Rs. / US $ 330) and 6GB RAM + 64GB internal memory variant price at 2,499 Yuan (Approx. Rs. / US $360), The advanced booking started from today onwords and sale started from January 1st.