Nokia, the well know phone maker now expected to launch three smartphone, that is Nokia D1C, Nokia Pixel and now one more flagship device Nokia C1 images and specifications leaked on line. Company also already launched two features phone Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 dual SIM couple of days before.
The Nokia C 1 Android a flagship device images and other details rendered on Chinese socual media Weibo and it gives us total breif picture of upcoming concept flagship device. the images shows us that a highe screen to body ratio and no home physical key on the phone and there is dual rear camera sensor.
As per leakes the Nokia C1 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 powered processor coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and there is three storage variant , that is, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB and it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. On photography it has dual rear camera 12MP+16MP with Xenon flash with triple LED flash and for selfie it has 5MP front camera and get powered by 3,250mAh battery.
Nokia C1 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch quad HD display with 3D touch with a resolution of 2560×1440 Pixel
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 Processor
- Memory :- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB, 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS
- Main Camera :- 12MP+16MP with Xenon Flash and Triple LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle Lens
- Battery :- 3,250mAh
The Nokia C1 smartphone is expected to realease between March-April 2017 and it is sure that the device gives a real tough compition in the market.