From last couple of months Nokia Android smartphone leaks and rendered, Today we have seen, a new Nokia android smartphone got certified by 3C certification in China, the Nokia E1. The company already confirmed that they will be announced smartphones running with android OS in first quater 2017.
The 3C certification site did not reveal much information about upcoming device, but they listed that the device will comes with 5V/2A charging, so it means quick charge won’t support in this phone. When we belive in rumors than the Nokia E1 features with a 5.5 inch display, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and running with Android Nougat 7.0 OS.
Recently we have seen Nokia D1C, Nokia Pixel, Nokia P1, Nokia Z2 Plus and Nokia C1 smartphones. As we know HMD Global a Finnish company has to release all new Nokia branded smartphones and we could see new Nokia branded phones hit the market in the first quarter of 2017. The Nokia E1 price expected less than 100$ (Rs.6,800).
Nokia E1 Specification (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch Display
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and expandable via MicroSD card
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 5MP with LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 2MP with wide angle lens
- Coonectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Proximity sensor
- Battery :- 2650mAh
The upcoming E1 looks like an entry level android smartphone and it is expected that the company will launch Nokia E1 in early next year 2017, along with Nokia D1C, Nokia Pixel, Nokia P1 and Nokia Z2 Plus, so we have to wait till date, and see……