Indian smartphone maker Swipe launched in New Delhi its latest well decorated & crafted smartphone Swipe Elite max. The smartphone is well designed and look likes premium built with Titanium metal frame and Glass covering back side with glossy Onyx Black colour.
The Swipe Elite Max a mid range android smartphone features a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p IPS display is get powered from 1.4Ghz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 processor with Adreno 505 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and it can be expand through microSD card up to 64GB and Elite Max runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with company’s own Freedom OS on the top of the device.
The smartphone has fingerprint on the back and get 13MP main rear camera with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash, there is 8MP fixed focus front selfie shooter. The Swipe Elite Max backed by 3000mAh non-removal battery with Qualcomm 2.0 quick charge technology. On connectivity it support 4G VoLTE and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0.
Swipe Elite Max Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with costomized UI
- Main Camera :- 13MP with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP fixed-focus
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, OTG and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient Light
- Battery :- 3000mAh with quick charge 2.0 technology