MediaTek recently added two new deca-core processor, the Helio X23 and X27. Umi announced that they are going to launch its latest flagship Umi Z with Helio x27 processor. It is probably worlds first device which come with Helio X27 Soc.
As per recent rumours, the upcoming Umi Z features a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display, is get power from MediTek Helio X27 deca-core with Mali T880 Mp4 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 4GB LP DDR3 RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card and runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
For imaging the Umi Z sports a 13MP main camera with PDAF, Samsung sensor and dual-tone LED flash and also 8MP front selfie shooter with wide angle lens. It will support 4G with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C connectivity options and backed by 4000mAh Sony made battery with fast charge technology.
Umi Z Specifications
- Display : 5.5-inch full HD IPS 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- MediaTek Helio X27 deca-core with Mali T880 MP4 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP with PDAF, Samsung sensor, dual-ISP and LED flash
- Front camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-c
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor with Touch ID2.1
- Battery :- 4000mah with fast charging technology
The company also says that, the upcoming phone Umi Z is their ultra flagship device and it is expected to announced coming months with lots of new innovative features.