ASUS already says that, they will announced new Zenfone smartphone at CES 2017 coming week, and now we have seen new ASUS smartphone Model Number ASUS X00GD spotted on TENAA a Chinese certification site.
According to Chinese Certification site TENAA, the ASUS X00GD features a 1280×720 Pixel HD TFT display screen size 5.2 inch, is get powwer from 1.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with in three RAM variant 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage. The smartphone runs on Android Nougat 7.0.
The upcoming smartphone measures 149.5×73.7×8.85mm and 169gm weight and it sport 13MP CMOS sensor rear main camera and 8MP front facing selfie shooter. The ASUS X00GD has huge 4,850mAh battery.
ASUS X00GD Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.2 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720Pixel
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz octa-core unkonwn Processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage, 3Gb RAM +32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Main camera :- 13MP with CMOS sensor and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HASP+/4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and Micro USB
- Sensor :- Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
- Battery :- 4,850 mAh Battery
The ASUS X00GD is may a new Zenfoe 4 series smartphone and the company already announced they will uplift some new phones at CES 2017 coming week, so just tune with us for further.