Last year ASUS has launched ZenFone 3 Max with 4100mAh battery and now company has launched its upgrade variant ZenFone 3S Max with 5000mAh battery is going to launch in India on February 7th.
The 3Max features with 5.2 inch IPS HD 720p display, is get powered by 64-bit 1.5Ghz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory and expandable vis Micro SD card up to 2TB. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS with ZenUI 3.0 on the top.
The device is sports with 13MP with Aperture f/2.0 and dual-tone LED flash and 8MP selfie shooter with wide angle lens. The dual SIM phone has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG and USB 2.0 connectivity. The device is backed by 5000mAh non-removal battery.
ASUS Zenfone 3S Max Specification
- Display :- 5.2 inch IPS LCD display with 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 with Mali-T860Mp2 GPU
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 2TB
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0 with Asus ZenUI 3.0
- Main camera :- 13MP with Auto-focus, f/2.0 Aperture and dual LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS,USB 2.0 and USB OTG
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery :- 5000mAh non-removal
The Zenfone 3S Max pricing and other details available at the time of launching the product and it comes in Gold and Black colour.