Lenovo has scheduled to launch its new Motorola smartphone Moto G5 Plus in India on February 26. Now the upcoming devices specifications and price revealed before official. It is expected that the G5 Plus will be available in the country from March 2017.
The Lenovo V5 Plus features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED full HD 1080p display and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It get powered from Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 4GB of RAM 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card. The device will come with Android Nougat 7.0 OS.
The Moto G5 Plus sports a 13MP main camera with LED flash ans there is also a 5MP front facing selfie shooter. The device will support 4G VoLTE network connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and backed by 3080 mAh battery.
Moto G5 Plus Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 2Ghz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP with latest imaging features and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light and Digital Compass
- Battery :- 3080mAH
The Moto G5 Plus price expected Rs.15,000 in India and comes in Black, Silver and Gold Colour the device is expected to launch in India in March.