Recently, officially release new Nokia 6 smartphone price at 1699 Yaun (Approx. Rs.16,750/US $245) in China. The new Nokia 6 has well balanced designed comes with 5.5 inch full HD display, powered by Qualcomm 430 Soc, 4GB RAM, 16MP camera and backed by 3000mAh battery. Now a new smartphone leaked as Nokia 8 and also it is says that it could be a true flagship device and it could be announced on 26th Fab at MWC 2017.
If we belive in rumors, than upcoming flagship Nokia 8 features a 5.7 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1440 Pixel and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. On camera it has 24MP main rear camera with Optical Image Stablization (OIS), Super EIS and LED flash, ther is 12MP front facing selfie shooter and it could be 64GB and 128GB storage variant.
The Nokia 8 or Nokia Supreme could be runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS, for connectivity it comes with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C.
Nokia 8 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7 inch quad HD Super AMOLED display (2560×1440 Pixel)
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory :- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0
- Main Camera :- 24MP with OIS, Super EIS and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 12MP with wide angle Lens
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3500mAh with qualcomm quick charge tech
The Nokia 8 expected to announced at MWC 2017 in late February and there is no information about Nokia 8 Price and other details, so just tune with us for further updates.