Couple of month before we have seen Galaxy C5 Pro on TENAA certification site and now GeekBench also listed the device as a model number Samsung SM-C5010 and the smartphone also cleared FCC certification in China, and now on March 7th it is launched in China.
The Samsung C5Pro has 5.2 inch full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display and is get powered from 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) in association with 4GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and is expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card. The device is runs with Android Marshmallow 6.0. It also come with Samsung Pay options which is come with pre-installed.
The Galaxy C5Pro has 16MP main rear camera and front selfie with Aperture f/1.9. On connectivity it comes with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C connectivity. The smartphone has fingerprint sensor embadded on home key and it measures 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm weight 172gm.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications
- Display :- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 Pixel)
- Processor :- 2.2Ghz Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snpadragon 626
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS:- Android Marshmalow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 16MP with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 16MP with f/1.9 Aperture and wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomatric, Proximity and RGB Light
The Galaxy C5Pro price expected at 2499 Yuan (Rs.24,200 Approx.) and is comes in Pink, Gold, Blue and Black color. There is not much information at present menas availability and actual price, so just tune with us for further updates.