Samsung officially launched an affordable android smartphone Galaxy J1 4G in India. It build with Polycarbonate and in Gold, Black and White color. The Galaxy J1 4G price in India Rs.6,890 and available all over country via offline store.
The Galaxy J1 4G features a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels and is get power from 1.3Ghz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and expandable memory 128GB via micro SD card and the device is runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with TouchWiz UI out of the box.
The Galxy J1 4G sports a 5Mp main rear camera with Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash and there is also 2MP front selfie shooter. The latest device has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity and backed by 2,050mAh a decent battery.
Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Specifications
- Display :- 4.5 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display (800×480 Pixels)
- Processor :- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor with MALI 400 GPU
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Lollipop 5.1 with Samsung TouchWiz UI on the top
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0
- Main camera :- 5MP with f/2.2 Aperture and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 2MP
- Battery :- 2050mAh