Samsung’s new android mid-budget smartphone has been launched in India, the Galaxy J2 Ace, the device comes in Gold, Black and Silver colors and having S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving Mode and S Power Planning Features.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace features a 5 inch Quad HD display with a resolutionof 540×960 pixel and is get powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB with microSD card. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 os out of the box.
The Galaxy J2 Ace sports a 8MP main camera with CMOS Sensor, Touch to focus features and LED flash and there is 5MP front selfie camera. On connectivity it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USb 2.0. The Samsung J2 Ace backed by a decent 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Specifications
- Display :- 5inch qHD display with a resolution of 540×960 Pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz quad-core Mediatek MT6737T
- Memory :- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with TouchWiz UI
- Main Camera :- 8MP with Auto-Focus, CMOS sensor and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Ambient Light, Proximity and Accelerometer
- Battery :- 2600mAh
The Galaxy J2 Ace Price in India Rs.8,490 and is available in India. To know more just tune with us for further.