Samsung recently launched Galaxy A 2017 with some new inovative designed and features like metal glass finished back pannel and IP68 certified forwater proof. now we have seen another Samsung phone model number Samsung SM-J727P has appear Geekbench testing site and it is expected as Galaxy J7 2017.
The upcoming Galaxy J7 2017 has Oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 clocked at 2.21Ghz with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 2GB of RAM and the Samsung J7 2017 runs on Android Nougat 7.0 OS.
If we belive other rumors than the Galaxy J7 2017 features a 5.5 inch 1080p full HD Super AMOLED display. On cmera it has 13MP main rear camera with latest imaging features and lED flash and there is also 5MP front selfie shooter and backed by 3000mAh battery.
While, Galaxy C9 Pro was already availilable in China and there is rumors that it will be available in India from January 18 has comes with 6-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display, powered by Snapdragon 653 colocked with 6GB of RAM, 16MP front and Rear camera and backed by solid 4000mAh battery. The Galaxy C9 Pro price in China CNY 3,199 (Approx Rs.31,400).
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920x1080p full HD
- Processor :- 2.21Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 526 MSM8953
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.0 with TouchWiz UI on the top
- Main Camera :- 13MP with Aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light
- Battery :- 3000mAh with Quick charge technology
The latest Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 model number Samsung SM-J727P expected to release this year for targeting mid-range buyers.