Couple of days before Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4 in India. Now we have seen a new Xiaomi redmi Note 3 Pro surface with Android 7.1.1 Nougat spotted on Chinese GFXBench certification site.
The new Redmi Note 3 Pro has Android Nougat 7.1.1 and 5.7 inch full HD IPS display with a resolution 1920 x 1080 Pixel is get power from 2.0 GHz Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 Graphics processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and there is expandable option on there.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro sports a 16MP Auto-focus main rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing selfie shooter with wide angle lens. It has 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0 connectivity options along with Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Pedometer, Proximity and Digital Compas sensor.
Xiaomi RedmoNote 3 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7 inch full HD IPS 2.5D curved with 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 2.0 GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI UI
- Main Camera :- 16MP Auto-focus with LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide-angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Pedometer, Proximity and Digital Compas
- Battery :- 3000mAh with Qualcomm quick charge technology
There is no information about Redmi Note 3 pro release date and its pricing, but we think there will be soon. So just tune with us for more updates.