Xiaomi launches its new mid-range smartphone Redmi Note4 in India. The smartphone was launched in China last year and the company claimed that the new Xiaomi Note 4 has Power King Battery and it build with anodized aluminum and finished with high-gloss CNC that gives a premium look to the smartphone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in India at Rs.9,999 for 2GB RAM+32GB inbuilt storage, Rs.10,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB internal storage and for 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM priced at Rs.12,999. The smartphone is available in India in Matte Black, Gold and Dark grey colour. The Note 4 is exclusively in Flipkart and Mi Store from 23rd January.
Xiaomi Redmi Note4 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD 2.5D curved glass with a resolution of 1920x1080Pixel
- Processor :- 2Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 and Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory :- 2GB/3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 based MIUI8
- Main Camera :- 13MP with CMOS Sensor, BSI, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with 85-degree wide angle lens, Aperture f/2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Digital Compass
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery :- 4000mAh battery