Alcatel owned by TCL recently teased a new phone to be announced at MWC with illumination back panel and we expected that it could be an modular. The smartphone Alcatel A5 LED is now launch at MWC 2017. The device is comes with LED lighting on back, that can be showed smart notifications of Calls, messages and social app updates come through loud and clear with bright.
The Alcatel A5 features a 5.2-inch HD IPS display (1280×720 Pixel) is get powered from 1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB inbuilt memory and expandable via micro SD card. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow out of the box. The smartphone also having customization to choose 5 favorite applications to launch with each fingerprint sensor for opening them immediately, even when your screen is locked or user can access private mode setting pattern of fingerprint to view all your hidden applications and photographs.
The A5 LED sports a 13MP main rear camera with Aperture f/2.0 and dual tone LED flash, there is 5MP front facing selfie camera with flash for low light selfie shooting. On connectivity it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS and USB 2.0 it backed by 2800 mAh Battery.
Alcatel A5 LED Specifications
- Display :- 5.2-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Memory :- 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB inbuilt storage and expandable via MicroSD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP with Aperture f/2.0 and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP front focus with LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer and Fingerprint sensor
- Battery :- 2800mAh