BlackBerry at Mobile World Congress 2017 launched BlackBerry KEYone. It is first smartphone build under TCL Communication. The smartphone hardware setup by TCL and software setup developed by BlackBerry and is comes to the market with its own iconic keyboard-based android powered smartphone, the KEYone.
The BlackBerry KEYone price under €599 (Approx. Rs.42158)/ in US $549 and is available in sometimes in April. The smartphone has physical Keyboard which allow a comofrtable typing with one hand and featuring a fingerpint sensor, for security.
Now comes to the specification, the KEYone has 4.5 inch Full HD IPS 1620×1080 Pixel display which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is get powered from 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor clocked at 2Ghz with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) and 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory storage which can be expandable via micro SD card. The device is runs with Android Nougat 7.1.1 with company’s own security features BlackBerry DTEK suite provided with the various security features.
On cameras, BB KEYone sports a 12MP main rear camera with Sony IMX378 (Google Pixel having same) sensor, Aperture f/2.0, 1.55 um pixel size and dual-LED flash, there is 8MP front facing camera with OmniVision sensor for better selfie shooting with wide angle lens. It has 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS the device is backed by solid 3505mAh with QuickCharge 3.0 technology.
BlackBerry KEYone Specifications
- Display :- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 Pixel) Full HD
- Processor :- 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
Adreno 506 GPU
- OS :- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Main Camera :- 12MP with 1.55 um pixel size, Sony IMX378 sensor, f/2.0 Aperture and dual-LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with OmniVision sensor and fixed focus 84-degree wide angle lens
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery :- 3505 mAh with Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 Technology
Lets see its Design of BlackBerry KEYone is designed something difference and unique. It has both features like full touchscreen and BlackBerry’s own physical Keyboard style. It has anodized aluminum frame body with a soft touch finneshed texture on the back, it gives BlackBerry fans a pleasure happyness with the overall designed and premium look of the device.