Gionee to-day launched latest mid-range Android smartphone Gionee F5 it built with uni-body metal designed comes in Rose Gold colour and price at 1799 Yuan (Approx. Rs.17,600/ US $260).
The GioneeF5 features with 5.3 inch HD IPS 2.5d curved display is get powered from 64-bit 1.5Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 with MALI T860 Graphics Processor Unit coupled with 4GB of RAM 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable 128GB via Micro SD and it runs with Android Marshmallow 6.0 with company’s own Amigo 3.2 OS it has 150×74.5×7.7mm and weight 162gm.
The F5 sports a 13MP Auto-focus main rear camera with LED flash and there is also an 8MP front facing selfie shooter. Both these camera has features Night, panorama, HDR, delay photography, slow motion photography, business card scanning. The dual Hybrid SIM smartphone has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and backed by solid 4000mAh powerful battery.
Gionee F5 Specifications
- Display :- 5.3inch HD 2.5d curved IPS display with 1280×720 Pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 clocked at 1.5Ghz
- Memory :- 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- ANdroid Marshmallow based Amigo 3.2 OS
- Main camera :- 13MP Auto-focus with LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Accelerometer and Gyro
- Battery :- 4000mAh battery